Jharkhand CM Supports App: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme on 19th Jan 2022 under which the BPL families will get a subsidy of ₹25 per litre for up to 10 litres of petrol and the amount will be directly credited to the resident’s bank account. To get the benefit of the scheme, the resident of the State have to get themselves registered on the CM Supports App or from the official website i.e. aahar.jharkhand.gov.in. To know more about the Jharkhand CM Supports App or the petrol Subsidy Scheme read the article given below.
- 1 Jharkhand CM Supports App Link
- 2 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Objectives
- 3 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Benefits
- 4 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Eligibility
- 5 How to apply for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme online?
- 6 Steps to check Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Application Status?
Jharkhand CM Supports App Link
Jharkhand is the first state who initiate and launch this scheme and since the announcement around 45,000 users have already registered for the scheme through the CM Supports App and from the official website. Currently, the CM Supports App isn’t available on the Play Store but can be downloaded in the form of the apk file on the computer. The scheme will cover around 59 lakhs of beneficiaries under the Petrol subsidy registration. For detailed and clear information go through this article carefully.
Jharkhand CM Supports App: An Overview
|Government Name||Government of Jharkhand|
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme|
|App Name||CM Supports App|
|Launched By||Hemant Soren|
|Petrol Subsidy||₹25 per litre|
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Objectives
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to those candidates who aren’t financially stable and couldn’t bear the expenses of the family members. The scheme will help the applicant to spend the money properly and save them to prevent any kind of mishappenings in the future.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Benefits
The benefits of the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy scheme are as follows:
- The resident will get the subsidy of ₹25 for every litre of petrol they will buy.
- You’ll get 10 litre of subsidized petrol and only 10 litres can be claimed every month.
- It is going to be beneficial for those who have two wheelers but dont have money to pay for the petrol.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Eligibility
To apply for the scheme, applicants have to clear the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a ration card holder of NFSA or ISPSS of the state.
- The valid Aadhaar Card number of all the family member should be mentioned in the ration card.
- The Bank account number and contact number linked to the applicant’s Aadhaar should be updated.
- He/She must have a two wheeler vehicle registered on his/her name only.
- Applicant should have a valid Driving License.
- The beneficiary will get only 10 litre of petrol under the scheme.
If any candidate couldn’t complete the eligibility criteria then they won’t be able to apply for the scheme and their registration form will also be cancelled.
How to apply for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme online?
- From RCMS official website:
- Land on RCMS official website i.e. jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the main page of the website, tap on ‘Cardholder Login box.
- The ERCMS Login page will get open.
- Submit the details asked on that page like: Rationcard number, Card type, last 08 digits of Aadhaar Card number and Captch Code.
- After submitting the details tick on ‘Login’ box and now you can apply for the scheme.
- The beneficiary will then get a list of vehicle numbers on the new web page.
- From @aahar.jharkhand.gov.in:
- On the home page of the website, the option of ‘CM Supports App’ will be visible.
- Tap on that link and the apk file will be downloaded on your computer or Android/IOS.
- Now you need to register through Aadhaar Card or Ration Card number.
- After entering the details, an OTP will come on your mobile number for verification.
- Enter that OTP and you will be given the permission to apply for the scheme.
Steps to check Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Application Status?
- Go to RCMS official website i.e. jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in website and click on the option of ‘Check Application Status’.
- The Application Status page will get open.
- Enter your Rationcard No, Acknowledgement No and Captcha Code.
- Now tick on ‘Search’ button.
- Have patience for few minutes and a new refreshed page will be showing you the status of your application form.
- Bookmark the page for future references.
Jharkhand CM Supports App Download Links
|RCMS official Website||jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in|
|Download Jharkhand CM Support App||Click Here|
The Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme was launched on 19th Jan 2022 by the state Chief Minister Hemant Soren.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to those BPL families who couldn’t afford to pay for the petrol.
The eligibility criteria decided by the state are: Applicant should be a ration card holder of NFSA or ISPSS of the state, the Aadhaar Card number of all the family members should be mentioned in the ration card and the Bank account number, contact number linked to the applicant’s Aadhaar should be updated