NCL Mining Sirdar Result: Numerous applicants appeared for the recruitment exam on the 19th of January 2023. The Computer Based exam was conducted by Northern Coalfields Ltd, Coal India Ltd to recruit employees for the 405 vacancies in Mining Sirdar & Surveyor posts. Applicants are now looking forward to their results and merit list to check their selection status. This is the perfect destination for such candidates to procure all the necessary information related to the NCL Mining Sirdar Result 2023.
NCL Mining Sirdar Result 2023
Eligible candidates had applied and appeared for the Computer Based Test for the first step of the selection procedure in the Nothern Coalfields Limited. NCL conducted this recruitment process across North India to recruit Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. C and Surveyor (Mining) T&S Gr. B. Check the overview of this recruitment process.
|Post||Mining Sirdar & Surveyor|
|Organisation||Northern Coalfields Ltd, Coal India Ltd (NCL CIL)|
|Exam Date||19th of January 2023|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Result||to be announced|
|Cut-Off & Merit List||to be announced|
How to check NCL Mining Sirdar Result 2023?
To check your Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. C and Surveyor (Mining) T&S Gr. B results, candidates will keep themselves in touch with the official website https://www.nclcil.in/ through which they had applied for the exam. When the authorities will release the results, here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the online portal of Northern coalfield ltd.
- Check the quick links section for “Recruitments.”
- A new Recruitment related page will open up.
- Go to the result section.
- Select the option for NCL Mining Sirdar Result.
- Enter the details, such as your registration number and password.
- Login to your NCL profile.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- The download option will be available on the top.
The NCL will release cut-off marks to shortlist the passed candidates according to their categories. The authorities will call the candidates whose scores are above the cut-off in the merit checklist for the next step of the selection process. Sometimes merit list also contains cut-off marks on the top.
NCL Mining Sirdar Merit List
NCLCIL release merit with the name and roll number of all those candidates who secure marks above or equal to the cut-off of their respective category. Merit-listed candidates visit the authorities for the subsequent stages, such as document verification, interview and medical examination. Here are simple steps to check the merit list for the NCL selection process:
- Go to the Recruitment section on the NCLIL home page.
- Select the option for the merit list.
- Search Mining Sirdar-related cut-off.
- The merit list appears on the screen.
- The merit list will contain various data related to the selected candidates.
- Candidate ID
- Father’s name.
- Download the list for future reference.
The NCLCIL will list the candidates in this ranking in case two or more candidates secure the same marks above the cut-off:
- The candidate who scored more marks in section A or the technical part of the CBT paper will be ranked above the others.
- In case the tie remains, the older one will be given preference. (Considering the date of broth according to the class 10th mark sheet.)
- If the age and marks are again the same, then the alphabetic order of the names will be put in the merit list.
|Check NCL Mining Sirdar Result||Available soon|
|Read||NCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment Notification|
|Official Website||NCLCIL Home page|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
The NCLCIL will soon release the NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Exam Results.
The candidates can check the results on the official website of NCLCIL by logging in to their profile.
Candidates who pass the exam have to make it to the merit list. NCL calls only the merit-listed candidates for the next step of the selection process.
After the candidate’s name appears on the merit list, they have to appear for scrutiny. They should bring the original documents demanded by the authorities in their notification.