NSP Status 2022: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a government portal through which Pre-Matric/Post-Matric/Merit-cum-Means/Top-Class students can apply for numerous scholarships. The portal suggests correct scholarships for the student as per their education qualifications. Many students applied for the NSP scholarship for the 2021-2022 session on NSP’s official portal (scholarships.gov.in). Inside this article, we’ve provided all kinds of details related to the NSP 2022.
Latest: Aspirants can check their renewal status by logging in with their id.
NSP Status 2022
With the help of this scholarship, candidates who aren’t financially stable can pursue their studies and take small steps to reach their goals. Candidates will be able to check their NSP Scholarship renewal status by entering their respective login details. For the rest of the information regarding the NSP Scholarship renewal status stick to this article.
National Scholarship Portal Status 2022: Abstract
|Organization Name||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Scheme Name||National Scholarship Scheme|
|Benefits||to provide financial help to students|
Procedure to check the NSP Status 2022
The students who applied for the NSP Scholarship 2021 can check their application status with the help of the following steps:
- Go to NSP’s official website (scholarships.gov.in).
- On the right side of page, under the drop-box of ‘Login’ tick on ‘Fresh 2021-22.’
- After tapping on the Fresh 2021-22 option, you’ll be re-connected to ‘Fresh Application’ page.
- On that page, submit the details asked like Application Id, Password, Captcha Code.
- Then tick on ‘Submit’ box.
- Now you’ll be redirected on a new web page, select the ‘Status’ option and check your NSP scholarship status.
Students who applied previously for the scholarship can check their renewal status through the steps listed below:
- Select the option of ‘Apply for Renewal’ given on the Login page.
- Now enter your Application ID, Password & Captcha coe appearing on the screen.
- At the end, tick on ‘Login’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page with your renewal status by clicking on the option of ‘Renewal’.
- You can also download the NSP Renewal Status list will the facility of download is given.
Procedure to regenerate forgotten password?
- Select the ‘Forget Password’ option.
- The forgot password page will be available in front of you.
- Enter your Application ID & Captcha Code.
- The renewal password page will open.
- Change your password and try to make it simple so that you can remember it for next time.
How to check name inside the Scholarship list?
The government will post the list of scholarships according to Scheme Wise and the steps to check the list are:
- On the Login page, click on ‘Scheme Wise Scholarship Santioned List’ section.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Select your Academic year, Application type, Ministry, Scheme name, State, District, Name, Mobile Number and then enter the Captcha code.
- At last, tap on ‘Submit’ box and a new page will be showcasing Scheme Wise names.
- If you got lucky then you would find your name in th scholarship in which you applied for.
Steps to track NSP Scholarship Amount?
Under this segment, we’ve shared the steps via which you can track the scholarship amount:
- Go to PMFS official website.
- Enter you Bank Name, Account No/NSP Application ID and Captcha Code.
- After noting down all the details, select the ‘Search’ option.
- Wait for few minutes and a new web page will be telecasting information about your NSP Scholarship application fee 2021.
Grievance Redressal Cell
If candidates are facing any kind of issues while checking the NSP Scholarship Status 2022, then they contact the Grievance Redressal Cell 2021:
NSP Grievance Redressal: Click Here
National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. This initiative aims at providing a Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent ‘SMART’ System for faster & effective disposal of Scholarships applications and delivery of funds directly into beneficiaries account without any leakages.
The Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the National Scholarships Portal under the National e-Governance Plan aims at providing a common electronic portal for implementing various Scholarships schemes launched by Union Government, State Government and Union Territories across the country.
No, an applicant cannot apply as a Fresh candidate, if he/she is already a Renewal candidate and their application form will also be rejected by the authorities.
Yes, the applicant can withdraw his/her Application before the Final Submission.
The applicant has to withdraw his/her application before the Final Submission and then apply as a Fresh candidate in a new scheme.
Freshly, the authority will post the NSP Scholarship status and renewal status list via online mode i.e. on the official portal.