Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship 2021-22: IIFL Samasta Finance Limited has taken a great initiative by launching the Shiksha Ki Udaan scholarship program for all the praiseworthy girls who are from very poor families and is from a weaker section of the community. The scholarship is for all the girls from 8th standard to graduation level, this scholarship program will financially help them and support them for further education. Girls whose financial condition is unstable will get support from this scholarship scheme, you just have to register yourself for the scholarship program.
The amount of Rs.5000 will be provided to all the girls applying for the scholarship program for further studies, there is a huge rate of drop out from schools and colleges many girls are unable to deposit the fee for their education so in that case, they drop out from the school/colleges. There are many girls who want to study further and fulfill their dream, but due to their financial condition, they fail to do so.
Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship 2021-22
The last date to apply for the scholarship is on 15th January 2022 all the praiseworthy girls who are willing to get the scholarship can fill the application form by visiting the official website of buddy4study.com and registering themselves for the scholarship program and getting the scholarship amount for their further education. You will get all the related information here on this page so read the full article to know more about it.
|Article type||Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship 2021-22|
|Name of the scholarship||Shiksha Ki Udaan|
|Scheme launched by||IIFL Samasta Finance Limited|
|Last date of filing the application form||15th January 2022|
Objectives of the Scholarship 2021-22
The scholarship scheme is basically for all the meritorious girls who are willing to study further and want to achieve their dreams but due to their financial condition, they are unable to continue their studies. Through this scheme, all the girls will get a great opportunity to study hard for their future, and then the dropout rate of girls in school and colleges will be very low as compared previously when there were no such schemes for girls.
To get the benefit of this scheme you have to first apply for the scholarship scheme and do the process for the scholarship amount, the scholarship will be provided to all the applicants on the basis of their academic merit and financial background for that also there are some procedure that the applicants have to follow once they have registered themselves for the scholarship program.
Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for all the applicants who are going to apply for the scholarship, so make sure to go through the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form for the scholarship scheme. Candidates who fail to match the eligibility criteria mentioned by the organization then they are not fit for the scheme, if any incorrect information is found after filling the application form then the application will be rejected. Below are the eligibility criteria.
- This girls from pan India can apply for this scholarship scheme
- Candidate applying for tis scheme should be studying from class 8th to the graduation level.
- Candidate applying for the scheme must hve scored 50% in their previous class.
- The family income of the candidate should be not more then 3 lack including all source.
Required Documents to appy for the scholarship
There are some important documents that candidates have to submit while applying for the scholarship scheme, it is mandatory to upload the documents so that your information can be recorded by the officials. Submitting the application form without uploading the required documents will lead to rejection of the application form.Below is the list off the required documents.
- Canndidate’s previous year marksheet
- Candidate;s caste certificate
- Candidat;s income certificate certificate
- Candidate’s bank details
- Id proof ( aadhar card, pab card, driving license,voter id etc)
- A recent passport size photograph of candidate
- Candidate’s admission letter /institute identity card/bonafied certificate fee receipt as a proof of admission
Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship 2021-22 Procedure To Apply
All the girl candidates who are willing to apply for the scholarship scheme then they can fill the application form till the last date of submission mentioned above, the link for the application form is available. Candidates who are having any queries regarding the scholarship scheme then they can directly visit to the official website and check the full details about the same. Below is the procedure to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- To apply for the scholarship program you have to first visit the official website of buddy4study i.e. buddy4study.com
- After you have visited the website now you have to log on to the buddy4study with your registered id and if yoou are not registered then register yourself first
- After you have registerrd your self now click on the apply now link which will be mention on top of the page. and start filling the application form.
- After filling the application form attach all the required documents along with the application form and then accepct all the terms and conditio mentioned after reading it and then click on submit option,and theen your application will be recorded.
- After you have submit your application form you can also click on the download option to download your application form and also take print out of it for future use.
- Bby following thee above procedure you can sucessfully apply for the Shiksha ki udaan scholarship scheme 2021-22.
|Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship 2021-22||Click Here|