UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration 2023: The government of Uttar Pradesh never leaves any chance to provide the best facilities for their state residents by launching various schemes. The government launched the UP Shramik Majdur Card for the construction labourers/workers who are residing in the state. In this article, we are going to tell you about the UP Shramik Majdur Card 2023 benefits, its aim & registration process.
UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration 2023
The applicants who’ll get themselves registered in the portal will get the privilege of receiving the majdur card benefits that come under various government schemes. It’s compulsory for the applicant to get themselves registered into the portal (upbocw.in). Keep reading the article, as we’ve explained some important topics which are connected with the UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration 2023 that might help you in understanding more about the registration process.
UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration 2023: Glance
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Shramik Majdur Card|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
Objectives of UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration
The main objectives of the UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration scheme are as follows:
- The registered applicants will be able to get the benefits of various government schemes.
- The government will directly transfer the scheme amount into the bank account of the applicants.
- To make the applicants aware of various schemes and how they can be beneficial for their family members.
UP Shramik Majdur Card Benefits
The benefits of the UP Shramik Majdur Card are given below:
- The migrant workers will receive the benefits of 17 different schemes which come under the Labour Department.
- All the data will be recorded by the labour officers on the software.
- The migrant worker will get ₹3,000 under the medical scheme and in case the worker passed away then their family will receive ₹5,25,000 as compensation from the government.
- The government will do all kinds of expenses for the treatment of all workers with serious illnesses.
Schemes under UP Shramik Majdur Yojana
After getting registered, the worker can take the advantage of various schemes that lie under this yojana and those are:
- Matritava, Shishu Evam Balika Madad Yojana.
- Medhavi Chhatra Puraskar Yojana.
- Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahatya Yojana.
- Nirman Kamgar Awas Sahatya Yojana.
- Chikitsa Suvidha Yojana.
- Residential School Scheme.
- Kanya Vivah Sahatya Yojana.
- Kaushal Vikas Takniki Unnayan Evam Pramadhan Yojana.
- Saur Urja Sahatya Yojana.
- Mahatma Gandhi Pension Sahatya Yojana.
- Kamgar Gambhir Bimari Sahatya Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Shramik Majdur Yojana
To apply for the scheme, the applicant has to pass some criteria decided by the government:
- The applicant must have Indian citizenship.
- The applicant’s age should lie between 18-60 years.
- The applicant should have worked at least 90 days work as a construction worker at any construction site.
Who can apply for the UP Shramik Majdur scheme?
The list of candidates who are allowed to apply for the scheme are:
- Construction workers.
- Rock Breakers.
- Other construction Workers.
Mandatory documents during UP Shramik Majdur registration
While applying for the UP Shramik Majdur registration, applicants are supposed to submit the following documents:
- 02 passport-size photographs.
- Employment certificate/Self Declaration Letter.
- Government ids.
- Bank Passbook.
How to UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration?
The candidates who’ll clear the eligibility criteria and are interested in the scheme should read the following steps about how to register:
- Visit the UPBOCW’s official website i.e. upbocw.in.
- Scroll down and under the section of ‘Labor Registration’, select the ‘Apply’ box.
- The Labor Registration Application form will get open.
- Note down the details asked on the form such as Aadhaar Card No/Application/Registration No, Circle, District & Mobile No.
- Then press on the ‘Apply/Modify’ box given at the end of the form.
- The new web page will be showing the UP Shramik registration form.
- Note down all the details asked on the form very carefully.
- After submitting the details, upload the documents in the form of a jpeg and pdf file.
- Cross-check all the details and documents which you uploaded and then proceed towards the submission of the registration fee
- Pay the registration fee via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card as per the amount decided by the government.
- After paying the fee, download the form and take out its photocopies for future reference.
Note: The worker can also register themselves for the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Majdur Card from the uplabour.gov.in.
In case, you aren’t aware of the online procedure then the option of submitting the registration form via an offline medium is also available. You’ve to download the registration form from the official website enter all the details, and documents and submit it to the Labor department. The officers appointed at the department will verify the form and if they found any error then they will teach you to rectify it and then submit it.
Steps to check the status of UP labour registration
After submitting the registration form, if you want to check the status of your registration then read the following steps:
- On the main portal of UPBOCW upbocw.in, tap on the ‘Click here to know the status of labour registration’ box.
- Submit your Aadhaar Card No/Registration No/Application No & Captcha code.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The fresh page will be showing the labour registration status.
Method to track UP Shramik Majdur application status
- Choose the option of ‘Click here to know the application status of the scheme’ given on the main page of the portal.
- After choosing it the application status page will get open asking for the ‘Registration Number’.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ option after entering the registration number.
- The refreshed page will be showing the application status of the form submitted by the applicant.
Procedure to check registration renewal
Every registered candidate will be given a labour card renewal by the department and before it gets expires, the user has to renew it. To check the status of the renewal users have to visit the BOCWB’s portal>tap on registration renewal> and enter the registration number>details about the labour card will be seen on a new page.
Process to download UP Shramik Majdur labour certificate
To download the UP Shramik Majdur labour certificate, candidates have to go through the following steps:
- On the main portal (upbocw.in), mark ‘Download’ given under the section of ‘Labor Certificate’.
- Fill the left-out spaces with the Aadhaar Card No & Registration No.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ button.
- A new page will be showing your UP Shramik Majdur labour certificate.
- Download the certificate by clicking on the download option available on the page.
UP Labor Card Certificate: Click Here
UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration Links
|Look Into||UPBOCWB Official Website|
|Apply Here||Labor Registration Window|
Application Status Window
Labor Certificate Window
In case you still have any doubts about the UP Shramik Majdur registration process then you can contact its helpline number: 1800-180-5412.