YSR Aarogyasri Card: The applicant who applied for the Aarogyasri Card can check their application status from www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in. YSR Aarogyasri card is offered by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide medical coverage for poor families initially but later on the current chief minister of the state, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy increased the coverage of the scheme to the families coming under the above poverty line.
- The scheme is also known as Aarogyasri Raksha which claims to give medical coverage up to Rs 5 Lakh to state employees, journalists, and APL families.
डॉ. YSR आरोग्यसारी कार्ड स्टेटस Status
Heath is the priority of every section of society no matter rich or poor. The people who can afford the expensive treatments do not need any health-related schemes, but the poor section who are mostly unable to pay for the expensive treatments do need the govt. to help them and owing to their appeal, the govt. has come up with the YSR Aarogyasri Card scheme. The scheme which is based on the issue of health is run by the central government to ensure the best free medical treatment is offered to the poor people, journalists, and state employees who are earning not more than Rs 5 Lakhs per annum in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, cashless treatment will be provided to poor people by giving them the facility to treat dangerous diseases, follow-up treatments, etc.
- The applicant can check the Aarogyasri Scheme Application status to ensure that his/her application was accepted or not.
|Scheme Name||YSR Aarogyasri Scheme|
|Scheme Offered By||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Cashless Medical Treatment, Follow-up Service|
|Covered||BPL Families, APL Families, Journalist, State Employees.|
|Article Category||YSR Aarogyasri Card Status|
|Total no. of Disease Covered||1040 (Approx)|
|Hospital Covered||Government as well as Private Hospitals|
|Year of Launch||2017|
YSR Aarogyasri Card Details
After the announcement of the scheme, the govt. asked the eligible families to apply for the card scheme. Responding to the appeal, the families registered themselves for the scheme in large numbers. The families who have applied for the card can check the status once they have received a confirmation message through SMS. After that, they can visit the official website for further updates on their Aarogyasri card.
Eligibility For Aarogyasri Health Scheme
- One can apply for the AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme if the individual comes under the BPL and APL Category.
- Their annual income should not exceed Rs 5 lakh per annum.
- The candidate must not own more than 12 acres of wetland and 35 acres of dryland.
- The person should not have more than 3000 ft of land in the urban areas.
- The candidate should not own more than one four-wheeler.
Disease Covered Under The Aarogyasri Health Scheme
- Many serious diseases are covered under the YSR Health Scheme which include diseases related to the heart, brain, lungs, etc.
- The government has included 1059 Surgeries / Therapies for patients in this scheme that will be done by doctors who are experts in their respective fields.
Salient Features / Benefits of the Scheme
- Under the Dr YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, the government is providing the best medical treatment of up to Rs 5 Lakh which offers free medical treatment, free food, transportation, and follow-up treatments.
- The one having the Aarogyasri Card will be entitled to the best treatment in the government as well as private hospitals in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- One of the most important features or you can say the best part is that it aims to reduce the death rate in the state of Andhra Pradesh which will contribute to improving the overall death rate of the country.
- The YSR Health Scheme is funded by the government in terms of financial funding.
- The beneficiary of the scheme can get a medical assistant by using the toll-free number 104.
- The coverage of the scheme is wide enough to cover the maximum population of the state in terms of providing medical security.
Also Read – AP Ration Card [Status]
Steps To check Aarogyasri Card Status
The YSR government is taking regular steps to improve the medical conditions in the state of Andhra Pradesh by proving free/cashless medical treatment to BPL Families. The families on being acknowledged about the YSR Aarogyasri Card Scheme applied for the same. The Families who enrolled on the Aarogyasri scheme will receive a notification from the concerned department about whether their application has been approved or not.
Some sites make it very difficult for the candidates to check the status, but our site notifies its readers about the latest updates in the most simplified way possible. So, you can follow our page to get the latest updates regarding the Aarogyasri Health Card Status. Here, in order to make it easy for the candidates to apply for the Aarogyasari Health Card Status. We have listed the steps by which you can check your Aarogyasri Health Card Status and that can be checked below:
- The health scheme applicant needs to visit the official website i.e. ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in or https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/.
- Now, you need to search for the Aarogyasri Card Status on the homepage of the official website.
- After that, you need to click on the Aarogyasri Card Status option.
- Once the card status page opens on your screen, then you need to click on the Patient option button.
- After fulfilling the above-discussed steps then you need to click on the Health Card Status option.
- Then you will be asked to mention your Application ID, Employee ID, or your registered ration card number to move further to get YSR Aarogyasri Online Status.
- Once you enter the details in the given box then you will be redirected to a new page.
- In the end, you will be able to get your application status by which you can check whether your application has been approved or not.
Frequently Asked Question
The Scheme cardholder needs to dial 104 toll-free numbers to get any type of medical aid in time of emergency.
The services offered under this health scheme is providing free treatment, free food & transportation, and follow-up services to the beneficiary of this scheme.
BPL Families, APL Families with not more than Rs 5 lakh annual income, journalists, and all state employees are the beneficiaries of this health scheme run by the state government.
The scheme cardholders will get up to Rs 5 Lakh of free medical treatment.
As many as 2,146 diseases are covered under the scheme.