Jagananna Cheyutha Status Check| YSR Cheyutha Payment status Date | Helpline Number | Jagananna Cheyutha Eligibility List
YSR Cheyutha Scheme by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is a unique initiative by the Chief Minister of the state, Mr YS Jaganmohan Reddy. Through the scheme, the state government is offering monetary benefits to the women of the state. With an aim to empower women, the state government is offering opportunities for all such women of the state.
In this article, readers will get information on the scheme. Applicants of the scheme can check the payment status of the scheme and required eligibility. A detailed to apply, check the status and beneficiary list are also available in the article. Check direct links to view the beneficiary list online.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status: Overview
|Article for||Beneficiary List, Payment status|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Cheyutha|
|Launched by||CM, Shri Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Scheme Launched on||12 August 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Minority women of the state|
|YSR Cheyutha Helpline||[email protected]|
What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The scheme was announced in the cabinet meeting of the state. Through the scheme, the government is offering benefits to More than 25 lakh females of the minority communities. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs. 75,000 is disbursed within a term of four years. This amount money of Rs. 75,000 are distributed in instalments of Rs. 18,750/- every year.
The vision of the scheme is to generate employment for all such women thereby offering financial help. The total budget of Rs. 17,000 Crore has been allotted for the scheme implementation. This year, the government is assisting an amount of Rs. 4,687 Crore for the scheme.
This amount is disbursed for purchasing cattle including sheep, goat, sheep and buffaloes. Also, support will be provided to sell the produced milk to companies like Amul.
Who is eligible to be the beneficiary?
There is certain eligibility that is essential to fulfilling for any beneficiary of the scheme. These are:
|Gender||The beneficiary must be a woman only.|
|Age||Beneficiary women must be of age between 45 years to 60 years|
|Residential Status||The women must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.|
|Income Criteria||The annual income of the beneficiary must be lower than equal to Rs. 10,000 (rural areas) and Rs. 12,000 (urban areas).|
|Employment Status||Women willing to be the beneficiary must not be working in the government sector.|
|Others||The electricity consumption of the household must be lower than 300 units.|
- YSR Aarogyasri Card [Status]
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Rythu Bandhu Status
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
Residents from the state who have applied for the scheme can check their payment status online by following the steps below.
- Go to the official Navasakam Portal which hosts the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- On the home page, residents will have to click on the YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List present on the menu bar.
- Clicking on the option a list will open on the next page.
- Choose your district from the list of district options available.
- On the open list, search for your name and payment status on the page.
Apply Online- YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
The application process to become the beneficiary under the scheme has not been specified by the authority. Usually, an offline process will be used for the selection of beneficiaries. Any new updation in the process will be provided in our post here as soon as updated by the official authorities.
Jagananna Beneficiary Final List 2022
The state government has released the beneficiary list online. Women of the state who applied for the scheme can check their beneficiary list following these steps.
- Visit the Gram Award Sachivalyam website of Andhra Pradesh. A link to the same is provided below.
- On the portal’s home page, applicants will click on the option Dashboard available on the menu bar.
- Clicking on the tab, a list of options will be available on the page. Click on the option of YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List.
- A list of all the eligible and Ineligible candidates will be available on the page.
- Above the list, an option of Excel Download will be available, applicants will have to click on that option.
- The Cheyutha beneficiary list (Eligible & Ineligible) will be downloaded on your device.
To check your district based list, candidates will have to click on the name of their district. The next open page will display the Mandal wise list of beneficiaries.
Important Links- YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants from the state can check the payment status through the AP Navasakam Portal of the government. You can check your status following the steps detailed in the article.
The benefit amount will be transferred to the account of the beneficiaries via the Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
An amount of Rs. 75,000 will be distributed under the scheme in four years time. This amount will be distributed in four instalments.